Tuesday, September 25, 2007

<3 MA WeeKend<3

Friday, I went to the game with my friends Stef, Shoya and Lynn. It was fun I had a blast but, it was cold. Then after the game we hung out with my friend Justin and we drove around until Stef's car almost ran out of gas. Then we all got dropped off.

Saturday, I got up early because i had to clean my house before I go somewhere so I cleaned my car and my room. When i was finished i ate with my aunt before she went to Flag. I was going with Bubs to go meet her out there. When we arrived in Flag it was raining and it was cold. So we watched Good Luck Chuck. That movie was alright i don't recommend that movie for anyone 15-down.

Sunday, I had to get up even earlier to help Bubs with some roping they were going held. I was tired so I took for ever getting ready while they waited. When we arrived at the arena I just fell back to sleep. When it was half way through the event I went back to Tuba to get something to eat and drove around with Bub's little sister. We finally went back when everyone was gone and it was dark.

Monday, I got up early because i thought i was going to school but, i had an appointment at 8:30 in the morning which i messed. Then got reschedule at 10:30 I've waited there for the longest time for about an hour and half then got seen. Then I waited for another hour to see the Doctor but, they said to come back in another hour. I waited all morning to get seen and finally got seen about 2:00 that after noon.

No comments: