Monday, September 17, 2007

Ma weekend!!

Friday, after school i went to practice. And the girls were getting ready for the tournament in Page. I just sat on the side for the reason i need an Doctors statement in order for me to practice. My ankle is doing a lot better now.

Saturday, I got up in the morning got ready to leave for Kirtland, New Mexico to attend an event I was invited to. The trip was long for the reason my aunt was driving. I slept most of the way. When we arrived there we had to rehearse for the show. I was asigned the part about introducing the 2007 Native American Nammy Nominees. This was a great expirence for me I was a bit stage fright but, I still went through with the show. This was an awesome turn out and i'm thankful it was a success.

Sunday, I slept in for the reason i was exhausted from the show. I also had breakfast with the director which was great I received posters that i could hand out. The new 2008 Runway Beauty calendar is a calendar that supports Breast cancer awareness. So this calendar is just not another native calendar its a great calendar that has a good purpose and well be worth the buy your supporting the women of the Navajo who are affected with Breast cancer on the Navajo reservation.

No comments: